Book your appointment for more information or hands on demonstration.CONTACT
The ZERO Rain Deflector unique dual motor configuration with power management micro processors delivers a powerful, highly effective rain deflector in a compact, light-weight design.
- Two removable 6.5 x 6.5 and 4 x 5.6 (optional) filter stages.
- Wireless Remote On/Off
- 3D printed and aluminum construction.
- 19mm & 15 mm rod mounting brackets.
- The power management electronics supply a constant current to the motors regardless the voltage (with in its voltage range).
- That means the speed of the Zero stays constant as the voltage drops or fluctuations due to line loss or battery losing charge.
- It also means no more center dot due to the glass slowing down.
- Compatible Lenses
- All lenses from a small prime to Optimo 12-1 Zoom.
- Max 162 mm diameter.
- 4 x 5.6 filter stages.
- wireless On/Off
- Rotation speed: 4500 rpm
- Light Weight only 2.7 kg.
- Mounts to 19mm, 15 mm rods.
- Panavision Mounting bracket available.
- Power Requirements
- 22-34 VDC
- 3 Amps Running
- 10 Amps Start up
- 12″ x 12″ x 4″
- Aprox. same size and weight as a 6.5 x 6.5 matte box
- For Sale or Rent
Copyright © 2022 Filmotechnic.sale - Filmotechnic Sales & Services (FSS B.V.) | All Rights Reserved.